January 13-17, 2024 | 1-2 Punch Winter Storm Potential

snowlover2

2 minutes ago, MesoscaleBanding said:

Absolute crickets on the 12z GFS

1 minute ago, BuckeyeGal said:

Yeah, the low just slides to sea.

And believe it or not...that run was a slight improvement on the 6z run as far as overall structure/500mb setup 😂

• LAUGH 1

10 minutes ago, MesoscaleBanding said:

Heck, according to some models, we might get more out of the weak impulse moving through overnight tonight than we get from this thread's 'storm' 

Ironically, it looks like the same situation of models for and against it too

• LAUGH 1
  • TROPHY 1

• Admin

It’s come down to me bargaining with Mother Nature. “Give me 4-6 inches of snow in the near future and the Browns can lose today.” Except knowing my luck, they’ll lose and we’ll get nothing. 😆

• LAUGH 2
  • THUMBS UP 1

3 hours ago, BuckeyeGal said:

Good luck playing in that, Steelers, lol.

They postponed it. What a bummer. More evidence of the wussification of society. Buffalo used to take pride in snow games. Now this is what we get because it's too dangerous. But the bars and restaurants will still be full I bet. 

• THUMBS UP 1
  • THUMBS DOWN 1
  • TROPHY 1

• Admin
Just now, 1816 said:

They postponed it. What a bummer. More evidence of the wussification of society. Buffalo used to take pride in snow games. Now this is what we get because it's too dangerous. But the bars and restaurants will still be full I bet. 

Wow.. honestly shocked!

• THUMBS UP 2

5 minutes ago, 1816 said:

Wouldn't surprise me at all if the Bills' front office brass put in a call to the governor to encourage the postponement in an effort to eliminate the chance of weather causing a 'leveling of the talent gap' between the Bills/Steelers. 🤔 

p.s. - I hate the Steelers

Edited by MesoscaleBanding
  • LIKE 2
  • LAUGH 1

22 minutes ago, BuckeyeGal said:

It’s come down to me bargaining with Mother Nature. “Give me 4-6 inches of snow in the near future and the Browns can lose today.” Except knowing my luck, they’ll lose and we’ll get nothing. 😆

Nah it can be 85 and sunny before I beg for something over the browns