January 13-17, 2024 | 1-2 Punch Winter Storm Potential

snowlover2

10 minutes ago, Ohiobuckeye45 said:

GFS

image.thumb.png.a9fb81391f2f60770e24e4cac0f9bf20.png

A bit of a shift for me but still looking decent .local TV met here mentioned this looks like a “Kentucky Special”

• Admin
9 minutes ago, Ohiobuckeye45 said:

UK, does not have kuchera on pivotal. Not a great look, but .20+ QPF would go a long way in this setup

image.thumb.png.7e827a3f868646fdccaca8b01dc6df0c.png

Not good when I want the Drunk Uncle to be wrong for the previous storm and right for this one, lol.

• LOVE 1

Oof, that was a punch to the gut. Are we really going to exit this active phase and enter the BN temps period with a handful of days with just mood flakes? 🥴

• LIKE 1
  • THINKING 1

2 minutes ago, OSUWx2 said:

Oof, that was a punch to the gut. Are we really going to exit this active phase and enter the BN temps period with a handful of days with just mood flakes? 🥴

No comment 

IMG_3913.jpeg

• LAUGH 3
  • YUCK 1

3 minutes ago, OSUWx2 said:

The Euro cold is fairly blunted too though will still feel quite cold to what we have seen so far this season.

10 minutes ago, MesoscaleBanding said:

And man, the Arctic hammer absolutely drops behind this system. Going to be quite a shock

Saw where ILN shows a high of 11 for my house on Tuesday.  Good thing I'm working from home that day until I have to take the kids out of school for the dentist. 

11 minutes ago, MesoscaleBanding said:

And man, the Arctic hammer absolutely drops behind this system. Going to be quite a shock

below 0 for sure if this verifies

• YUCK 1