WXSphere (and others?) golf outing?

Undertakerson2.0

It's no secret that many of us wx nerds also frustrate ourselves with that silly game we call golf. In my retirement, I picked up a gig at the local course as course Marshal. The GM of the course loves me for some reason so I'm sure I could get this set up at a decent rate so we could do one of the things I LOVE to do - meet people who I otherwise only get to know online. 

So, with that being said, I'm opening this to see if there's enough interest for me to set it up. Please indicate, by reply, whether you'd be available to do that AT ALL - then we might discuss dates and such. If few or none with to get with this, that's OK because I DO realize that certain constraints relative to travel distance, fuel, lodging are at play. If we don't have a large number, we could still do a small outing as well. I'm open for any other suggestions. 

Bill 

Link to the course site: http://www.sportsmansgolfcourse.com/

• Admin
On 2/23/2022 at 12:29 PM, Undertakerson2.0 said:

It's no secret that many of us wx nerds also frustrate ourselves with that silly game we call golf. In my retirement, I picked up a gig at the local course as course Marshal. The GM of the course loves me for some reason so I'm sure I could get this set up at a decent rate so we could do one of the things I LOVE to do - meet people who I otherwise only get to know online. 

So, with that being said, I'm opening this to see if there's enough interest for me to set it up. Please indicate, by reply, whether you'd be available to do that AT ALL - then we might discuss dates and such. If few or none with to get with this, that's OK because I DO realize that certain constraints relative to travel distance, fuel, lodging are at play. If we don't have a large number, we could still do a small outing as well. I'm open for any other suggestions. 

Bill 

Link to the course site: http://www.sportsmansgolfcourse.com/

I have actually never played... Though I'd be interested 

• LIKE 1

13 minutes ago, Organicforecasting said:

My best man took me to a driving range. While laughing he stated this...

Joe, you are trying to combine hockey and baseball which isn't working out for you!

This you?

KB8M.gif.b96353bf02d859c2a424a3b44980f5db.gif

• LAUGH 2