December 8-10, 2022 | Winter Storm: Upper MW/GL

Ohiobuckeye45

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Iceresistance said:

Can someone include "Snowfall potential with the I-80 Barrier"?

We can give it another day to see if anything changes.  If not, I or @Ohiobuckeye45 can change it to “Upper MW / GL”.      That should clarify.

we must not have any midwest or great lakes posters left because there's a decent snowstorm inside 48 hours and the guy from Ohio who won't see a flake from it is the only one posting in it haha

Edited by Ohiobuckeye45
  • LIKE 1
  • LAUGH 2

1 hour ago, Ohiobuckeye45 said:

we must not have any midwest or great lakes posters left because there's a decent snowstorm inside 48 hours and the guy from Ohio who won't see a flake from it is the only one posting in it haha

There really aren't many posters in any forum north of I-80... now you get Chicago in the game and you got posters at Americanwx. This forum is basically lower midwest/OH valley 😆

Plus this is probably a nuisance event for those north of I-80.

Edited by junior

• The title was changed to December 8-10, 2022 | Winter Storm: Upper MW/GL
20 hours ago, junior said:

There really aren't many posters in any forum north of I-80... now you get Chicago in the game and you got posters at Americanwx. This forum is basically lower midwest/OH valley 😆

Plus this is probably a nuisance event for those north of I-80.

Hello.

• LIKE 1
  • LAUGH 2

18zHRRR good for some laughs. At this point expect wet snow at onset turning over to a mix or just rain. Maybe an inch or so on grassy surfaces. Just saw NWS issue a WWA for 2-4" will see how it works out. If there's decent accumulation will post some pics

18Z-20221208_HRRRNIL_prec_snow-1-48-10-100.gif

Edited by Cary67
  • LIKE 1

On 12/7/2022 at 5:06 PM, Ohiobuckeye45 said:

I still reside in extreme NW Ohio. A little further away from Toledo since my wife and I are in the middle of the move, but still along I-80 as well. I tend to not get too excited about snow events this early on. They tend to scoot way NW of this area, as evidenced by this thread. 

Edited by NWOhioChaser
  • THUMBS UP 1