How to embed Facebook videos?

StretchCT

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin
On 12/19/2023 at 9:07 PM, StretchCT said:

Is there a way to embed Facebook videos?  I've figured out TikTok and Twitter, but can't get FB to work. 

It can be done but would require a facebook developer API. I might find time at some point. It requires jumping though a few hoops. 

Edit: Upon further inspection, they would have to approve our request and they are not very attentive.

• THANKS 1

• Moderators
On 12/31/2023 at 10:58 AM, Mainiac said:

It can be done but would require a facebook developer API. I might find time at some point. I requires jumping though a few hoops. 

Edit: Upon further inspection, they would have to approve our request and they are not very attentive.

Ok, I'll dig around for a workaround. Thanks

• Admin
On 1/6/2024 at 6:43 PM, StretchCT said:

Ok, I'll dig around for a workaround. Thanks

I was actually able to get though the approval process and created the API in the Meta Dev console. That said, it is still not working so I've started a conversation with Invision as it looks like others have had this issue and there is no posted solution as of yet. 

Test: https://www.facebook.com/NWS/posts/pfbid02ehZWEStRASncKQokdiFD4rRhSP4YnCMTp8q4FNZgX6uDz3B7uPhUwDcrrobwSz4Cl

Edit: Invision got back to me and said they have had a ticket with Facebook for about 10 months concerning this issue and no progress has been made.